Thursday, January 29, 2009

Grab On!

"Duck, duck, duck...GOOSE!"

Okay, so today I headed over to Caribou for an afternoon pick-me-up (Campfire Mocha...mmm). In front of me in line was this guy wearing THE tightest jeans I think I've ever seen. Seriously, they weren't given the dude much breathing room, if you get my drift.

Anyway, as I was standing there, pretending to contemplate which fattening beverage I should buy (Campfire Mocha...mmm) while really trying not to stare at the man's tightly framed ass (it was actually a nice ass, btw), I was struck by a sudden urge to just reach down and grab his butt. I didn't, of course. But damn if I didn't really, really want to.

My ass-grabbing urge reminded me of an evening out with a friend of mine. Let's call her "Jen." On this particular evening, "Jen" and I headed to a trendy DC bar known as the Reef. For whatever reason, "Jen" seemed determined this evening to find me a man ("Jen" has a boyfriend of like 50 years, so she's off the market).

Throughout the course of the evening, "Jen" would grab the asses of various guys around the bar. The guys would turn around and look at her. And she'd point to me...like I did it...

No comments: